2 Day Photography Workshop | January 25th and 26th, 2020 | Cleveland, OH
Join me for this 2 day intensive photography training workshop as I share the most important foundational principles relating to both the CRAFT and BUSINESS side of professional wedding and portrait photography that I have gathered in the last 14 years.
This class will run 9-5pm on Saturday January 25th and Sunday January 26th, 2020, PLUS there will be an evening session on Saturday the 25th from 7-9pm. The workshop will be taking place in Cleveland, OH (final address will be emailed upon registration).
Some of the many topics we will cover in the course of our 2 days together will include:
- Understanding compositional elements, and how to properly find them in your shooting environments
- Posing fundamentals for males and females, couples, as well as groups
- Lighting principles for studio and on location photography
- How to turn ANY environment into a portrait worthy shooting location
- Client communication, and the art of getting beautiful expressions from your clients and couples
- Workflow and retouching principles
- How to price and sell your work IN PERSON, and avoid the pitfalls of online gallery proofing
- Album design and selling principles
- Live shooting demonstrations
As a bonus, the 5 attendees of this workshop will get up to 20 images of their choice from their portfolio video/audio critiqued by me to have PRIOR to class!
Please note this class is limited to 5 students. All tuition and deposits paid are non-refundable.
Please note that registered attendees will receive an email with FULL details for the class 2 weeks prior to our class date. That email will include our workshop location address, as well as what to bring for class and any other info that will be pertinent to our time together.
In the unlikely event I have to cancel this class for any reason, a FULL REFUND will be given to all paid attendees.