In Person Sales Workshop on 1/6/19 in Summerville, SC
Join PPA Master Photographer Ted Linczak for a 5 hour class looking at the process of selling to your clients IN PERSON. We will spend the day examining the power of moving AWAY from online galleries and low cost digital files, and the profit potential of selling TANGIBLE art inspired products that your clients will appreciate for decades to come.
Key things that will be discussed include:
- How to brand yourself to be ART focused and NOT photography focused
- Why digital files are DESTROYING your potential for revenue growth
- The importance of the TANGIBLE in your client offerings
- Handling CLIENT OBJECTIONS when it comes to selling wall art
- The basics of running an In Person Sales session from START TO FINISH
- How PROSELECT software can help you maximize each IPS session you do
- The POWER OF LANGUAGE when selling to your clients
This class size will be limited to 12 students, and will be held at the Nuvo Images home studio in Summerville, SC.
Tuitions are non-refundable. If this class must be cancelled for any reason by the instructor, a full refund will be issued to each student.
If you have any questions regarding the class, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org